14 October 2008

That V E T word

Hello everyone,

well yesterday was sure one of those days. It started with me having a little mooch out the back, just when the neighbour two doors down was feeding the birds left over chicken. I thought what the heck a little morning snack wouldn't do amiss. Wrong I got scolded for that with shouts of "Jasper" get down and leave that alone. What did I do so wrong. " You'll get an upset tummy " Oh drat tasted real nice too.Why should the birds get that lovely chicken.

I then thought I would go on spider patrol, I was just jumping up to have a closer look when my foot got hooked in mums pc wire. Oops Just when she had typed up a load of stuff I pulled the wire. " Jasper" again.

When I thought the day couldn't get any worse, I heard the beans talking in code about getting the B A S K E T out. Oh no were am I going? that word spells trouble. I tried to make a dash behind the sofa but no such luck. Caught by a whisker. I recognised the route. We were going to the VET. Why did I need to go there? I soon found out. The yearly shots. It wasn't too bad as it was a lovely lady vet. She was stroking me and saying how handsome.. That did sugar the whole thing somewhat. I didn't even make a mew when she put the needle in. although I did make everyone laugh at the speed I got back into my basket. Well It is safer there..

So here's hoping for a better day today. But it is raining..........

Hugs everyone GJ xxxx

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm going THERE tonight BUT I'm a big girl -

I don't need a basket!

Stay warm and dry -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Floofball,

ooohh we didn't know you had been to the V_E_T!! Mum is sympathising with you, she just got back from the Human Vet.. they stabbed her thumb today but on Thursday she has to go back and have the big shot needle bwahahahaha.. she doesn't have a basket to retreat to, I guess she will just have to cry!

I can't believe Grandma stopped you eating that chicken.. what a party pooper!
I got a telling off last night for stealing cheese, you should have been here we could have shared.. then you could have taken the rap for it!! hehehe

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Unknown said...

Jasper, goin to the v-e-t is never fun, we is sorry yoo haded to go!

No chick hen? Dat is not right! Revolt we say!!

MJ's doghouse said...

ummmmmm did you know you are a cat...i found out the hard way..i had a puppy you see....well..never mind..if you read my blog some day you will understand....you are a very cute cat though...i have two...but I dont let them blog...they just cause too much trouble