16 October 2008

A few piccies from my album










Hello and good morning everyone.




Hope all the lovely pussycats and doggies out there are OK.




I am recovered from my trip to the V_ E_ T place and none the worse for my experience.


I thought I would share a couple more pics with you. There is one of me after I had my annual hair cut. everyone laughs at me but it grows back real quick and does feel good. One of me waiting for my fans passing by. I sit on my window ledge for hours just waiting for people to say hi. There are a couple of my back yard which is were I get to chase bugs and laze in the sun. There are a couple with me on my back fence, which is were I wait for the feathered things.




I hope you like them and drop me a line .




Hugs to all GJ xxxx

6 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Jasper! Great to see you again! I just love the pictures of you. My Mom's dad tries to convince her to give me the "lion cut", but Mom says No. She keeps me brushed regularly, so I don't have too many mats.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice!

Fur a khat of khourse!!

Mom loved the flower/plant pikhs!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Jasper, we fink yer lion cut is handsome on yoo! The mom used to has some Maine Coon kittys she would do dat on, acuz their furs would get knotted and it hurted them.

The Crew said...

Actually, I think your summer "do" is very lion-esque. If anything, it makes you more handsome.

BenTheRotti said...

Hi GJ,

I can hardly type for laughing!! I can't believe you let Grandma put pictures up of you with your "crew cut" You look so.. well... FUNNY!!!

*ouch* Mum just slapped me!! She says you look just adorable!

Sorry... have to go.. need to go laugh till I pop!

Ben xxxxx

Everycat said...

These are lovely pictures Jasper, you are such a handsome fella!

Whicky