27 February 2009

When Jasper First came to live






Mum has been sorting through old pictures, she has got some of me when I was small, some of my lovely bridge sister Dolly Cat who lived with mum already when I got there.
There are also some lovely old pics of another bridge sister Fluff. I never knew her but she was (my mum says) beautiful and was only two months away from 20 years old when she went to the bridge. There is also one photo of mums two spaniels, Snoopy and Twinkle. Both went to the bridge before I arrived. Mum says they were two lovely doggies. See what you think. I will have to put on in probably three lots as the blog doesn't let me put more than five pictures at once.
Hugs to all Ginger Jasper xx

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

A tasty morsel when woo were a wee one too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo khan put in all the pikhs woo want BUT it is only five at a time - just use your paws to add more!

Mr. Black said...

You sure were tiny and cute.