Mum and I wanted to say thank you to all my furrends for their concern, I am today feeling a little brighter and have come out of hiding. Mum spoke to the vet who said we should wait and see if I continue to improve before stressing me with taking me back in. I am still not back to myself but there is improvement.
Mum on the other hand is not feeling good at all. The antibiotics are making her feel worse but she needs to carry on with them. Pain meds are also needed and cough and cold meds, so a miserable mum . Not visiting a lot but trying to look at whats happening when she can.. Hugs GJ xx