5 September 2009

Packages, votes, goodies galore !!!!!!

Well friends, I have so much to tell I don't know were to start.. Firstly mum asked could she use my blog to show some holiday pictures. I said she could so she will do some each day so you wont get fed up. First couple days though she needs to catch up a little with me.

Imagine when mum looked at the doing the " Q " competition, she saw that I am tying.. Wow .. That is unexpected but how brilliant and what an honor to get so close. So if you would like to vote by Sunday the link is here: Doing the Q Thanks so much in anticipation.

The E mail for voting is here...mailto:doingtheq@gmail.com

Here is my entry.........



Now on we go and wow were to start.

I cant tell you how good it is to be back in my own little home. I have gone round every inch, sniffing for introoders, checking for spiders and other bugs. ( they will have been taking liberties while I was away.) Most of all it is so good to be back blogging with all my friends.


When mum came to pick me up, she told me I had two packages waiting for me. Two...... can you believe.. But the day before we went away I got a paw it forward package from my friends Troo, Molly, Shadow and Jake. It took a long time to get here because of stupid postal strikes. Mum didn't have time to post that one but took pictures, look at the awesome goodies I got.


The lady in charge of my cat hotel, thought I must be the luckiest cat in the world getting three packages in such a short time. I think maybe she is right. It feels like that.. Brilliant. .. One package is a paw it backward.. How neat is that and so unexpected. Mum s going to put the pictures from the other two on tomorrow, then you wont be fed up straight away lol.


I loved this little beauty.....




Check out my neat things and a lovely picture of my friends too...



What about the fresh nip and vacuum sealed mint. What a brill idea...




There was organic fishies in sauce... yum yum. Plus there is a collar with a laser attached. What fun. Mum and dad are looking forward to seeing me chasing around with that and will try and get some video. I got a laser in one of today's packages too. Mum already showed me what fun I can have with that...



Little tiny mousies ... I love them and took two with me to the cat hotel...






Ohhhh lazy... hazy days.... you cant beat them... Thank you to my friends.. I love everything....
More tomorrow...





22 comments:

ScrapsofMe said...

Oh what fun! Pressies and bug hunting all the in the same day. Don't eat too many nummi nums. You might end up with a bad feeling in yer tummy.
toodles,
Bonnie

Sweet Purrfections said...

It's so good to see you back! You are quite luck to get three packages. I got a surprise package from Baby Patches today. Mom is going to try to get pictures and post soon.

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We're so glad you're back!!!

Really enjoyed your visit to VA!!

XOXO,
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a lucky kitty you are - all those wonderful pressies. We are so glad you are back home and you are looking very good.

Tail wags, the OP pack

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad you're back. And you are so popular. 3 packages. What nice friends you have.

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, what a great surprise to come home to! Look at all that great loot! We are so glad you are back, GJ we've really missed you.

::whispers:: and guess what? we voted for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

so good to see you again!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan hardly believe I've missed a KHAT so furry much!

I do hope they really did take good khare of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Now that woo are bakhk, I'll share my special pikhs sometime!

Jasmim said...

I am very glad you're back!
You received a gift very good =)

Reese =^..^= said...

Holy mackeral! That's a lotta cool stuff. Pressies!!

Teddy Westlife said...

It's so nice to have you back GJ! Enjoy all those wonderful presents!

Huffle Mawson

Martha said...

Oh GJ, everyone has missed you so much - we are so happy to see you with all your great pressies.
We thought you contest entry was a winner!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

SeaThreePeeO said...

What great pressies you got!

Gattina said...

How nice to see and hear from you again, I missed your funny face, lol ! You were really spoiled, wonderful gifts and so many !

Anonymous said...

What neat-o presents, GJ. And you got 2 packages! Whoa!

Anonymous said...

:shhhhh: (whispers) ~ we voted for you again in the tie off!

We're glad you're back ~ we missed yoo!

Milo and Alfie xx

The Florida Furkids said...

It's great to see you back! We got a cool Paw it Forward package this week too. That collar is furry interesting!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Great goodies! Welcome back home GJ!

missbreezysbox said...

Lasers are the best. Harley likes flash lights, reflections and sun light beams too. Enjoy all the great stuff.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WOW...what great pressies GJ..We are so glad to re back home and can't wait to hear about your Mama's holiday!!

Smileys!
Dory

CCL Wendy said...

I'm so glad you got our package as soon as you got home. That should help make it up to Ginger Jasper for the time you were away. Now he's getting tons and tons of attention and presents, too! How lovely that you got a second Paw It Backward package, too!

I guess one kitty can only use so much spoiling, though, so I see your point about helping out Aunt Deb. We have donated to others in the CB in the past, as well.

Enjoy each other and GJ now that you're back!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! Fun presents!!!