13 May 2009

An award..+ I caught three buzzie fly's

Another scheduled one...


I got an award a few days ago from the lovely Poppy Poppyq
I am sorry I am late posting it but mum has been at work a lot. I have already got this one but am always so pleased when I get honoured with an award I will post it again.




I have to tell you five reasons why my life is grand:

1. I have a lovely loving home.
2. I have all the food and treats I want everyday.
3. I have lots of lovely friends on blogger.
4. I get to sleep comfy anywhere I like.
5. I get to get lots of cuddles and love from my mum.

I think a lot of people have got this lovely award, so please if you haven't take it with my love.

Thank you so much Poppy.


I see you buzzy fly, I have you in my eye.
Careful buzzy fly or you might just have to die
Caught you buzzy fly my oh my oh my...

I got three buzzy flies today, they flew in from outside but they didn,t fly back out. yum yum...

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on your grand award!

Furry khool woo celebrated with a trio buzzie flies!

I've been known to munch some flying khritters...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Anything like 'chikhken'?

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh I LOVE to catch flies Jasper! MMMMMM tasty!

Huffle Mawson

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I love to catch flies! I like your poem too.
~lickies, Ludo

Noll's Nip said...

When you catch one, "Buzzy Flies" are like dinner and a show :)

....and you caught THREE! Whew, I am envious...

Martha said...

Congratulations on your Life is Grand Award - you life does sound grand! You have everything anyone could need - you are very lucky!
We thought your wee poem was very good - poor buzzy flies - they simply had to die!!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congratulations on your award - will you come help us out with the buzzy flies here - they are so annoying?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations on your award!!!

Good job catching them flies!!! Were they tasty?

The Creek Cats said...

Buzzy flies.... nom nom nom! They are very fun to catch!!
Concatulations on your award!!

Are you able to purchase cat nip seeds maybe online??

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I (Flynn) like to catch buzzy flies too. That is a good poem about them. Concats on your award.

caspersmom said...

That is so great that you caught three buzzie flies. It's so fun catching them. Congratulations on the flies and on your Grand award. You really deserve it.

Happy Belated Anniversary Mum and Dad. May is a great month to get married in. My Mom and Dad got married on May 21st. forty nine years ago. Mom goes whew. She is always saying she doesn't know how she got to the age she is so fast. Oh well time flies.

So glad your Dad likes to take pictures. Mom enjoyed everyone of them, especially the wedding pics. Mom says you must be Elvis fans. She certainly is.
She loved seeing the country side around where you live. Eric and Flynn live in a beautiful spot also. Mom loves to take pictures too but gets irritated when they come out blurred.

Casper

Sweet Purrfections said...

Jasper, you are so funny!

Congratulations on your award.

The Florida Furkids said...

WE love tasty, flying things!! ConCatulations on your award!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Concatulations on yer awardie!

3 flies? We hasn't seen a one yet this year... hmmmm wonder why?

Fanks fer helpin Sailor out, as soon as we hear more we'll let yoo know!

Cliff and Olivia said...

Congrats!

Flies yummy!

Olivia